Returns and Refunds Policy
On this page you will find the return and refund policies for Federschwert.com
For defective items:
- Please send us an email with photos and a detailed description of what is wrong with the product so we can understand the issue.
- Please include the order number and the name of the items.
- Many of the items we sell are under warranty by their manufacturers so it is possible they may replace the item for you. We'll evaluate on a case by case basis depending on what the defect is.
What is our return policy?
- Customers are responsible for returned item shipping costs.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Products that are clothing must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached (if your item had tags when you received it).
- All other products such as weapons must be un-used and unmarked, free of any dents, blemishes or other damage.
- Face masks and helmets cannot be returned or refunded once packaging has been opened due to health protection reasons.
- We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order.
- Exchanges are not part of our returns policy.
- Returns registered separately cannot be returned as one, even if they are from the same order. Combining registered returns will slow down the refund process!
- Anything accidentally or incorrectly returned our way (that’s not one of our items) will be the responsibility of the sender, not us. We’ll always do our very best to help out, but unfortunately can’t make any promise